Feather Play

Feather Play

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Wreath

Ok, Ok...
I KNOW this isn't quilting related...
BUT...
I just HAVE to share this!!!!

I made a new Christmas wreath for my front door 
in 20 minutes today!

And only spent $23 in supplies!

This was SO much fun!!!  You'll LOVE this! 

Here it is!

1. Go to the Dollar General, Family Dollar, Wal-Mart, or whatever you have.

2. Purchase 60-75 shatterproof ornaments in a variety of sizes and colors.
I chose blue and silver.  (I almost did a multi colored one, I think it would be beautiful!)
I bought 4 packages of the smaller size and 4 packages of the larger size.
(I returned 1 of each.  I also had a few left over of the others.)



3.  Take a wire hanger from your closet and reshape it into a circle as best you can.
4.  untwist the top where the 2 ends come together.



5.  Put your ornaments on the hanger 1 at a time. 
6.  As the wreath gets full, the ornaments will bunch together.
7. When your wreath is full, retwist the top two pieces.



8.  Add a bow!
9. Hang your wreath on your front door!
(Mine needs a different ribbon!)

REALLY...it's THAT simple!!!


This is why I did a blue wreath this year....
I thought it would go well with my house.
(I always have a multi colored wreath...and I don't "DO" silver.  
BUT, I like it!)


Super fun!
Super FAST!
Super INEXPENSIVE!!!

Go have fun making one for your front door!


Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!

Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment