Feather Play

Feather Play

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Today is a day of preparation
for the day we show our loved ones how much they
TRULY
mean to us!

Tomorrow is 
ALL about
the 
LOVE God gave us as he gave us 
HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!

He loved us SO MUCH
He let His Son die a 
Blessed HORRIFIC 
death for our sins!

This is a love we can
NEVER
match!

Tomorrow,
as we 
CELEBRATE 
the birth of His precious Son,
Our Lord and Savior,
Remember Him!

SING HIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We usually make a birthday cake!
It's so much fun!!!

When my kids were little
the birthday cake really helped them understand what the
CHRIST-MAS day is all about!

NOT gifts!
 BUT LOVE!!!

We've always giving our kids 3 gifts
on Christmas.
If 3 gifts were enough for Jesus...
that's enough for me!

Some years have been really tough financially...
we all experience this!
But, 
THOSE have been my most treasured years.
Those are the years I had to get REALLY creative!
One year, our kids were small, 
I went to Goodwill and bought all kinds of dance costumes, and
a wedding dress I cut short so my 4-5 year old daughter could wear it.
I packaged them all in a BIG box!
That gift gave SO much pleasure to BOTH our children
for MANY years!
(YES!  Our daughter would dress up her little brother!
I have pictures!
Muahahaha!)
Use the creativity God gave you!
It's SO MUCH FUN!!! 

So,
Enjoy your families,
both near and far!
Share your hearts full of LOVE for everyone!
And,
Be the blessing God intended!

Ho!
Ho!
Ho!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!

Nina




No comments:

Post a Comment