Feather Play

Feather Play

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

How was your Thanksgiving?

I HOPE and PRAY 
your 
Thanksgiving was peaceful!

Mine was so peaceful and such a blessing!
My husband and I went to St. George Island, FL for the whole week!


It was the MOST relaxing, refreshing vacation I've been on in a long time!!!!!

Now...
Dear husband went to play golf a few times...
and I played, too!!!
I brought a couple of fun projects I didn't seem to be able to get to
at home...

This is 
"My Girl"
She's fusible applique
and it is a pattern.

She's not finished...
there are still boarders to do...
But isn't she beautiful?


I don't have a name for this yet...
This was 2 CHARM packs, they were the same.
1 CHARM pack I cut into triangles,
1 CHARM pack I left alone.
My idea, or challenge to myself,
was to make a gradation.
This is both CHARM packs.
I want to do more with it and have fun playing!
I'll be sure to share!

Don't be afraid to step outside the box!!!
It's actually quiet FUN!!!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!

Nina 


No comments:

Post a Comment