Feather Play

Feather Play

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Mini Hexagon Quilt 2

IT'S GROWING!!!

This is SO EXCITING!!!

This is where it started today...

Notice the new color?

There's a surprise coming!

Here's the next row...

I just HAD to add a little pink to it!
(And this is a sparkling pink fabric, too!)

Here's the next row of all the little triangles
in progress...
chain piecing

 And now all these little sections get sewn together
 into a row.

 And here it is!
See how little this is!?
But it's really NOT hard to work with!

NOW...
Let's put these rows 
TOGETHER!!!!

It's going to look so good!!!
I'm EXCITED!!!! 

Sewn together...
I LIKE IT!

The last I row completed so far is attached!
I LOVE IT!

This will be the ONLY pink one!
I'm trying to come up with a name...
I want to go with something along the lines of
IT'S OK TO BE DIFFERENT!

Here are some name ideas so far...

Let your SPARKLE shine!
Get your SPARKLE on!
Let your light shine through!
Show your SPARKLE!

What do you think?
Do you have any other ideas?

More tomorrow...

Sparkle today!!!
(Even in the rain!)

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!

Nina







2 comments:

  1. How about "Shine on you crazy sun!"?
    Or "Sparkle, b*tch, sparkle" would work...

    GO MOMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either one could work! LOL!
    You're so fun, sweetie!
    I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete