Feather Play

Feather Play

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year's Eve!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL and SAFE
NEW YEAR'S EVE celebration!!!

My celebration is
my daughter and her fiancee are coming to visit!
WHOOHOO!!!
YIPPIIEEE!!!!

We didn't get to have them for Christmas this year,
So this will be our Christmas and New Year's time!

I'm SO SO EXCITED to see them tonight!!!

It's wonderful to see your children doing well as adults,
but it sure is hard when one lives 5 hours away!

We ALL miss her!
Her brother is SO SO EXCITED his sissy is coming home!

They both work full time jobs.
So, it's hard for either of them to visit the other.
It DOES happen, with great planning!
Nina Clotfelter
Here are my sweet children!
All grown up!

My son, on the left, will be 21 next month.
My daughter, middle, is 23.
(I'm on the right.)

And here's a confession from me...
I now have curly hair!
About 7 years ago it just went super curly,
like Shirley Temple curly!
I have continued to blow it dry and have the same straight hair I've always had.
BUT,
curly hair is demanding!
It got to the point it didn't matter if I blew it dry,
it curled anyway!
UGH!
So about 6 months ago, I decided to let it go curly!
It's a VERY different thing for me!
And I'm trying to get used to it!
AND,
learn how to manage it!

One day,
when my I have make up on,
I'll take another picture and update my photo!
Let me get used to these curls a little first..
LOL!

Have a WONDERFUL New Year's Eve 
and SAFE travels!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL YOU!!!

Nina 

No comments:

Post a Comment