Feather Play

Feather Play

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

EPP project FINALE!

 It's COMPLETED!!!


I'm SO excited to reveal the finished project!

This is entirely EPP by hand!  It was so much fun to make!

The quilting is done in a purple metallic thread...

Doesn't that just make it shine!!!

And there is a little bit of ruler work in the quilting...

I can't make all those lines straight without my rulers!


And, HERE IT IS!!!



Here are some close ups of the quilting.


This black thread is Hologram (or Tinsel) Thread
It's like a thin strand of plastic and it's fun to stitch with!


Lots of lines!
And I love the sparkle!


The center


The outer edges

This was a fun project and a beautiful wall hanging I enjoy looking at!

I hope you enjoyed this journey with me!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!

Nina Clotfelter

www.ninaquilts.com
ninaclotfelter@gmail.com
follow me on Facebook & Instagram: Nina Clotfelter Quilts





No comments:

Post a Comment