Feather Play

Feather Play

Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope and pray each of you has a very blessed day today!
I have so very much to be thankful for each and EVERY day!!!
First and foremost is my husband!!!  He is such a gift from God!
My 2 AMAZING children who are FABULOUS young adults now!!!  I LOVE to watch them grow, learn, and bless others each day!!!
My sewing/quilting abilities...THANK YOU GOD!!!  (Need I say more?)

Today starts the beginning of a frantic time of year...
I will try to slow down and know the gifts I give are good enough!
Loving someone enough to want to include them in your Christmas Cheer, in any way, is a blessing to us and them!  Think of your many blessings!  God is GOOD!!!

Slow down this year and enjoy the happiness, cheer, fun spirit of this celebration!!!


Here is a present for you!


This is a paper piecing class I'll be teaching at Block Therapy 
Dec. 2, Tuesday and again on
Dec. 4, Thursday.


If you've never tried paper piecing before, these little cards are a fabulous way to start!  
These are 3-4" squares.  If you don't like this, you're not committed to a large quilt you've already purchased the pattern and fabrics for!  
DON'T YOU WISH WE COULD LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!!!!


And what a great way to share your love with quilting friend!
Or,
use this card to give a Gift Card in!!
Or,
use these little blocks to create a table runner, small wall hanging, or something for Christmas without committing to a large project!

Once you get going with these little blocks, they atart going VERY FAST!!!!


Don't eat too much today!!!
Enjoy your families!!!
Each of you are such a blessing to so many people!!!  
(Even if you don't realize that...you ARE!)

Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment