Feather Play

Feather Play

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Paper Pieced project

 
Here it is!
 
This is BLOCK 1!
 
There are 12 BEAUTIFUL blocks!!!
 
I will be teaching this as a
BLOCK of the MONTH
and
we'll start in June or July.
 
The quilt shop I'll be teaching through is:
 
Block Therapy
4353B Gautier VanCleave Rd.
Gautier, MS  39553
228-202-1493
Joan is the owner
(WONDERFUL lady!!!!)
 
Joan is happy to ship monthly BOM kits to you, if you live out of town!
OR
If you'd like the whole kit,
she's happy to send it ALL at once!
 
BLOCK 1
 

BLOCK 2

BLOCK 3
 
These are SO much fun to do!!!
 
Yes, there are 12 sections to
EVERY
block!
 
BUT...
 
It's not so bad!
You can do all the "A" blocks at once,
Then all the "B" blocks!
It goes fast!
 
AND...
 
It's so much fun to see it finished!
 
Aren't they FUN?!?!?!
 
The background is dark blue. 
But you can change that if you like!
Joan will go with whatever you like!
We thought the dark blue would make the blocks
REALLY POP!!!
 
So,
come join me on this EXTREMELY FUN journey!
 

 
 
I LOVE sharing with others my quilting passion!!!
I teach at quilt guilds!
I teach at quilt shops!
I teach at retreats!
Let's have LOADS fun!
 

 
Sew the pieces of life together!!!
It makes a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!
 
Nina Clotfelter
 


No comments:

Post a Comment