Feather Play

Feather Play

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mardi Gras!

Here's the FINAL layout!!!
 
Now...
Let me tell you the journey...
 
It was a family affair!
 
 
My husband didn't like the red in the
 original design...
so...
I did what
EVERY
good wife would do...
 
 
The original layout
 
 OUT went the red!
 
In came
PURPLE!
(And a new layout)
 
 
Then...
 
(Well, let me just say,
I had been sending my
daughter pictures
and
she loved
every design layout!)
 
My son...
 
I asked his opinion.
He said it was laid out
ALL wrong!
HAHAHA!
 
He rearranged it...
 
to THIS!
 
 
 
He has a keen eye!
 
Don't you LOVE IT!!!
Then red beads were added!
 
LOVE IT!!!
LOVE IT!!!
 
So,
this was totally
a
 family affair!!!
 
The
ONLY
way to be!!!
 
Thank you
to my
PRECIOUS
family!!!
I AM
who I am
Because of YOU!!! 
 
 
Sew the pieces of LIFE together!
It makes a BEAUTIFUL quilt!
 
Nina Clotfelter

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment