Feather Play

Feather Play

Sunday, February 8, 2015

I'm back!

Well...let's just say January was a rough month!

I'm sorry not to have blogged in so long! My January was insane!!!
Here's a little of how my month went...
Had to finish 4 memory quilts for my daughter's boyfriend and sisters.
Had to go there for the weekend to deliver and present them, (which, of course, I enjoyed!).
2 cars of ours wouldn't start.
Had them towed to the shop.
My son's truck engine brackets broke, and his engine was sitting on the oil pan, which was sitting on the frame. 
It went in the shop.
The handle on the microwave came off.
One of the springs on the garage door came off.
The washing machine started leaking.
The oven tried to burn down my house! This was fun...it's not on a breaker inside the house, so we unplugged it...Thank goodness it's a down draft and the plug is easy to get to!!!!
Let's see...what else...
Oh please, let me just stop there!!!!
I'm glad to be past all that!

I'm working on some really fun things!  I'll post pictures when I get my computer back...oh, that's something else, my computer crashed.  I'm on a little tablet.
I'm working on a paper pieced project I'll be teaching as a block of the month starting June!  I'm also getting back to my 50 shades of pink quilt! Would love to get this in my local quilt show in April!

Anyway, no pictures today...I love adding pictures!

Keep quilting!
And thanks for being patient with me!

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment