Feather Play

Feather Play

Saturday, March 21, 2015

TA DA!

LOOK!
LOOK!
LOOK!

(Feels like I'm saying 
Mommy!
Mommy!
Mommy!)

The top is complete!!!

Don't you 
LOVE
this quilt!!!


The paper will come out today...

The sandwich will happen tomorrow...

The quilting will then begin!!!

This quilt is
72x90.

This will be quilted in my usual way...

ON
MY
DOMESTIC 
SEWING 
MACHINE!!!

You can do it!!!

It takes some squishing
of the quilt,
but you can quilt 
ANY
quilt on your domestic machine!!!

The largest quilt I've ever quilted
on my domestic?
108x112!!!
This is a super sized king quilt!

If THAT could be quilted on 
a
DOMESTIC 
sewing machine...
ANY
quilt is fair game!!!

LOOK OUT!!!
I see a LOT more 
DOMESTIC sewing machine
quilters
being born!!!

Sew the pieces of LIFE together!
It makes a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina Clotfelter 

No comments:

Post a Comment