Feather Play

Feather Play

Friday, March 13, 2015

Fantasia Too!

Here's an update!

All blocks are almost complete!!!

Whoop!!!
Whoop!!!

These blocks are sew much fun!!!


Block 7

A favorite!

And as you can see...
each block is approx. 22" x 18"

Block 8

Block 9

This is my least favorite...
But they can't
ALL
be favorites!

Block 10

Blocks 11 and 12 are almost complete!!!

Whew!

This shouldn't have been entered in my local quilt show!!!

Now,
this has to be totally quilted,
bound,
and labeled,
by April 14th!!!

HA!!!

Since the time table is extremely short from here,
I've been trying to think of how each block
would be quilted as it comes together.
There are also setting blocks
that will need quilting!
There simply is 
NO TIME
to put the quilt top on the design wall and look at it!

Can you guess what I'll be doing this weekend?

I'll keep you updated!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina Clotfelter


No comments:

Post a Comment