Feather Play

Feather Play

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Is it Champagne time?

Not yet.
Now we have to put it all together.

The background is 2 shades of dark blue...
won't that make these blocks POP!?!?

WOW!
Talk about a good feeling of completion!!!!

ALL
12 
BLOCKS
ARE
 DONE!!!

Block 11

I like this one!

Block 12

Another of my least favorite.
But it looks really cool!

WHEW!!!

They're ALL done!!!
Let's get excited!!!

Let me tell you,
these were so much 
FUN
to do!!!

I sure do hope 
you join me with this 
Block of the Month
starting this July!!!

Contact
 Block Therapy Quilt Shop
4353B Gautier VanCleave Rd
Gautier, MS 39553
228-202-1493

For Block of the Month information
and pricing.

We'll have a LOT 
of FUN doing this quilt together!

Join me!!!

I'm teaching
 a paper piecing class
on April 29th
at Block Therapy!
(If this fills up, 
we WILL have another class!)
This class will get you ready for this 
Block of the Month.
There are a lot of tips and tricks
you'll learn in this class.

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina Clotfelter

No comments:

Post a Comment