Feather Play

Feather Play

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Fantasia Too! coming along...

The quilt is
 sandwiched,
pinned,
all seams are stitched in the ditch!
Whew!

Looks much like the last picture I posted...

But,
zoom in on the picture,
you'll see I've also 
crosshatched the center of each block!

Guess when this has to be completed by?

April 14th!

HELP!

(It doesn't help I'm behind due to a back injury
that had me out and not able to move, 
nor breath well,
for 2 weeks.)

Now, I have to get into
HIGH gear!!!

Finally decided on a design for the background!

This was HARD!

I wanted to do feathers!
LOVE
FEATHERS!

BUT...
this quilt would 
NOT
let me do feathers!

Any kind of feathers
drawn,
It never looked right!

So...

Here is what is going in the background...


This is an outside diamond


This is a middle diamond

I just LOVE this design!

There will also be some crosshatching
on the boarder area.

So...
I haven't deserted you...
 just trying to get this 
quilted,
bound,
labeled,
hanging sleeved
before 
April 14th turn in...

Will it get completed?

We'll see....

PLEASE
PRAY
 FOR
ME!

Stitch the pieces of life together...
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!
(And TOTALLY YOU!)

Nina 

No comments:

Post a Comment