Feather Play

Feather Play

Monday, April 6, 2015

Funky Self Portrait

Let's have a little
FUN!!!

We went to Disney in Sept.
Rain
was predicted each day...ugh!
And,
it 
RAINED!
And
RAINED!
And 
RAINED!

I prepared a project 
for us to do
on one 
rainy
day...

Yes...
Funky Self Portraits!

We all had so much 
FUN!!!

Here is mine!


I'll post my kids and husband's
as I get them quilted.

Wouldn't it be 
FUN
to display these on a wall?

Our 
Funky Family...

I mean...

Funky 
 Self Portraits of our Family...


Our Art Bee group 
is displaying all who
have made 
a
funky 
self 
portrait, 
at our quilt show
next weekend!
(That's why mine's finished! LOL!)

Our quilt show is 
at the 
Mobile Civic Center
Expo Hall
Fri. & Sat
April 17 & 18TH

Come join us!!!

All kinds of demonstrations
each day!
(I'll be doing a 
free motion quilting demo
both days at 1:30!)

Sew the pieces of life together...
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment