Feather Play

Feather Play

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Mini Hexagon Quilt 4

Let's see if we can finish this thing!
WOOHOO!!!

There are 
ONLY
3 rows left!

Let's DO THIS!

Here's the next row

And again...
Here's the back.
Notice the split seams again...
 

Here it is attached.
It's coming along!!!

Next row,
LAST big row! 

 And sewn together
One more row...

Here it is

 And the back of the row
(I just like seeing the backs)

 AND...
Drum roll PLEASE...

The completed quilt top!

WOOHOO!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

It's so cute!!!!


 As I got to looking at the quilt,
it seems like there is more background on the sides 
than on the top and bottom
So...
I've sewn one more row together of 
just the background triangles
to see if I want to put an additional row 
on the top and bottom


Let's see how this looks... 

Hmmm...

Maybe it's too much?

What do you think?

I might need to trim up the sides first.
Maybe the edges will be about even then.

I'll give it a 
GOOD final pressing,
then trim the edges even...
then we'll see where we are.

But that's for tomorrow...
HA!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina 



No comments:

Post a Comment