Feather Play

Feather Play

Monday, December 14, 2015

31 day blog challenge - Day 1

There is a challenge online from a blogger
to blog everyday for 31 days!
Wow!
I'm a little late on the uptake of this challenge...
it started December 1st...
But I'll still go 31 days blogging 
EVERY 
day!

Are you ready to hear from me 
EVERY day?




I'm teaching at
MQS
Machine Quilters Showcase
In May!
This will be my 3rd year teaching at this quilt show.
Now that my Dad is not under
my 24/7 care, he's in assisted living,
I'll be applying for more quilt show teachings!
This is SUPER EXCITING!!!

I LOVE teaching!
There is 
NOTHING more FUN than to share my passion!!!
Traveling?
I LOVE IT!!!
Quilters are the BEST people!!!
There's NOT another lot of people that compare to
the kindness, compassion, and love of a quilter!!!

The way I teach?
I believe you can do it!
My classes are upbeat, encouraging, and fun!
We do a lot of laughing in class!
Some of the laughter is at mistakes I've made that I share with you!
Yes,
it's funny the mistakes we make...
and YES...
we teachers make all the mistakes, too!!!
LOL!

So...
stay tuned for each day!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina 


No comments:

Post a Comment