Feather Play

Feather Play

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wavy Clams

I know
we did this one the other day...
but...
let's put it on our project!

Here it is again...


And here is a sample of the Wavy Clam 

Here is my Wavy Clam stitched out for our book!

Yes, 
I stitch off the edge of my "quilt"
when I want quilting to go 
ALL
the way to the edge.
That's why you have extra on the edges,
(and so you have something to maneuver with,
and square up with before adding your binding.)

 Stitching off the edge
for can help you keep your rhythm going!

Again,
please notice how each clam is 
NOT
the same size!
This adds interest.

If you are just wanting texture,
you might want to make each clam
more the same size
and,
use a thread to match your fabric.
The texture will be 
AMAZING!!!

Stitch the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina Clotfelter



No comments:

Post a Comment