Feather Play

Feather Play

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A little funny...

I have to tell you about my travels
back home from
Machine Quilters Showcase
in
Cedar Rapids, Iowa...

This is 
simply funny...

If you read about my 
travel expeditions
getting to MQS
which included
3 airports,
in 3 states,
5 flights...all cancelled,
and 35 hours later...
I checked into my hotel.
(I did miss teaching my first class...
So SORRY ladies!!!!)

Coming home...
My flight was to leave at 10am.
At 7:30am,
I get a recording saying my flight has been delayed...
HA!
Here we go again!
My husband also called to tell me my flight is delayed.
I called the airline to find out it was a plane change causing the delays.

So,
As I'm waiting for my flight,
my wonderful husband calls me.
He just 
HAD
to inform me my flight was delayed again...
due to SNOW in Mobile, Alabama!
HAHAHA!
BLAHAHAHAHA!!!

At least we can laugh about our adventure
the week before!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment