Feather Play

Feather Play

Monday, May 11, 2015

Traveling...

WELL...
I didn't get to
Cedar Rapids yesterday!

I have a Beginning Free Motion Quilting class
This morning at 8am!

For those of you in this class...
I'm so sorry!
I'm in an airport
trying
VERY
 hard to get there!
I hope you'll understand and be able 
to make the rescheduled the class!
It's SUCH a FUN class!!!

It all started yesterday
when I arrived at the Mobile, AL airport at 6am.
My American Airlines 7:30 flight was cancelled!
The agent booked me on a Delta flight 
out of Gulfport, MS.
My WONDERFUL husband
drove me over there.
No seats available!
They booked me on a American flight out of 
New Orleans...
Flight cancelled!
They put my on another Delta flight.
No seats available!
Then I was booked on a 
United flight
for this morning...
but they didn't finish the ticket.
This means I can't reserve a seat, 
or print a boarding pass!
The American Airline phones were so busy,
they just hung up on me!
I also held on hold for 2 hours...to be disconnected.
Again, hold for 2 hours...disconnected.
Again, hold for 3.5 hours...at 1:30 am
I hung up and went to bed

Did you get that?
3 airports,
3 states,
5 flights...

My husband is still with me ladies!
He got us a hotel room last night.
Now,
 know he had no change of clothes,
no toothbrush,
no necessities at all,
 no book to read...
And he just wanted to make sure I was able to get out today.

As horrible of the day
yesterday was...
it sure was nice to have 
my wonderful, amazing husband 
there with me...
even if he couldn't fix it.
He is my rock,
my friend,
my supporter,
my encourager,
my greatest fan,
my even greater believer in ME!

I hope and pray each of you 
has a husband
as wonderful as mine!
Be good to your husband!
We'll be celebrating our 
28th wedding anniversary
this August 1st!
I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE 
THAN WHEN WE MARRIED!  
We've been through SO much
TOGETHER!

Thank you honey!!!
You're my hero!

So...
this morning...
we got up at 5am again...
went to the New Orleans airport...
got American to finish the united ticket...
checked into United...
now I wait for my flight...
PLEASE,
PLEASE,
PLEASE
pray these flights land as scheduled!
I'm asking you to be prayer warriors
for me!
United #1908 N.O. to Chicago
United #5953 Chicago to Cedar Rapids
PLEASE PRAY!

In the mean time...
love on your husband today!
(Or a friend!)

Thanks for listening...
I had to vent...
I don't do much of that...
I a positive person
with a positive outlook on life.
But,
yesterday got me.

Have a blessed day!

And I hope each of you had a 
WONDERFUL
MOTHER'S DAY!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!

Nina Clotfelter

No comments:

Post a Comment