Feather Play

Feather Play

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Paper Piecing Class!

LOOK HOW CUTE!!!


I mentioned a couple of weeks ago I was going to teach a Paper Piecing Class...
Here are the products made in class!!!


 See how everyone's paper pieced tree and present turned out in class...


Aren't these GREAT!!!???

This was the first paper piecing for some!

What a FABULOUS job!!!

Others have tried it before...
and things got cleared up in class for them...
now they like paper piecing and will do it some more!!!

(In ALL classes I teach, I give all kinds of tips and tricks to make your job easier!!!
That's why you take a class, right?) 



Here is their next project in class...

This one was more difficult!!!

(Each student left at different  times, so I couldn't get a group picture.)





Look at how different each of the trees and presents are!!!

I LOVE how everyone did their own thing!!!

Everyone did AMAZING in class!!!

This was SEW much fun!!!

I'm going to lead a paper pieced BLOCK OF THE MONTH starting in July...

Want to join along?
(I'll post more about that later on.)


Sew the pieces of life together...
It's a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina Clotfelter

No comments:

Post a Comment