Feather Play

Feather Play

Friday, December 19, 2014

My Little Elf feet Block & Friends


I told you My Little Elf Feet block WON!

Thought you'd want to see the other blocks My Little Elf feet are now friends with...


Remember the ugly Christmas fabric?

 

This is the block I made...


My Little Elf feet!

He now has friends...


ALL the blocks were GREAT!!!

Don't you LOVE how one person took her fabric and made several filler blocks...

This creates a nice sense of unity to the quilt.

There is one more block that had dark burgundy,

 that's going to use that as the label.

There will be a sashing,

 probably white,

and possibly red star  corner stones...

OH!
OH!
What about adding little elf feet on the boarder...

Won't that be cute???



I'm making some BEAUTIFUL stocking for someone...

You HAVE to see these  when they're finished!!!

Maybe tomorrow...


Sew the pieces of life together...
It's a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Merry Christmas!

Nina Clotfelter



No comments:

Post a Comment