Feather Play

Feather Play

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Shop Hop!!!

WOW!
Talk about FUN!!!

Roaming around on the 
Row by Row 
website got me in trouble!

There's this little shop in 
Ellerslie, GA
Sunday Best Quiltworks.

In checking out the different rows
at each shop, 
I found out this shop was having
Gail Garber
come teach a class!
Gail Garber 
is from New Mexico and I have her book,
Flying Colors!
When will I be seeing her again?
So, 
it's ONLY 4 hours away...
why not?
YES,
I signed up for her class that was this past Thursday!
FUN!
BUT...
why make a straight shot there?
I had to find other quilt shops on the way...

Crestview, FL has
Margie's...
FABULOUS shop and Bernina Dealer!
Here's their Row.
YES...I had to have it!!!
Isn't it beautiful!!!

Then we went to Opp, AL.
What's in Opp?
T J's Fabrics!

Here's how we found this shop...
I asked Vicki Crooms if she could/wanted to go on this 3 day adventure with me...
she said yes!
Vicki actually is the one who said Opp has a quilt shop...
so we went!
This is a Pharmacy and Fabric store combination...
Vicki was in heaven!
(She's a Pharmacist.)

Open the door...
AND...

CANDYLAND!!!

EVERYTHING is bright and cheerful!!!

ALL fabrics are happy and content...
ALL fabrics were cheerful and bright..
They were happy to be there...
But happy to go home with me, too!!!

But they DID want to ALL go home with me!!!
This was pure heaven for me!!!
I LOVE BRIGHTS!!!
And BOTH of us made a GOOD purchase!!!


They did inform us about their website!
It's only bright fabrics, no batiks, civil war, or 30's...
And a FABULOUS staff!!!
If you can go out of your way to go to Opp, AL...
GOOOO!!!!

Don't you feel a day trip coming on....

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina Clotfelter


2 comments:

  1. TJ's fabrics is awesome!!! That shop was FUN, and I was in good company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Vicki! This spur of the moment trip was a huge success! I had a FABULOUS time, and was in great company!

    ReplyDelete