Feather Play

Feather Play

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Shop Hop!

Have you even done a 
Shop Hop?

I have not.

As I've roamed around the
Row by Row
website...
there's a map of 
EVERY
shop participating in the US!
They have addresses and websites on there too!
Talk about AMAZING!

So,
in roaming around...
I kinda got in trouble!  HAHA!
There's a shop in Columbus, GA,
Sunday Best Quiltworks,
Gail Garber (from New Mexico) will be teaching there tomorrow!
Gail's work in simply AMAZING!
And...
the BEST part?
It's ONLY 4.5 hours from my house!!!
I CAN DO THAT!!!

DONE!

Simple, right?

Well...
There's a few shops on the way....LOL!
And...
IF, I come home a different way...
YES,
there are a few more shops!!!!
BLAHAHAHA!!!
So,
the final schedule is...
3 shops today on the way to Columbus, GA.
Class with Gail tomorrow,
2 shops on a different route home Saturday!
Sounds like a great time to me!!!

6 quilt shops 
in 3 days...
I'm game!

GO SUPPORT YOU QUILT SHOP!!!
And stop by others on any of your travels this summer and all year!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!

Nina Clotfelter



No comments:

Post a Comment