Feather Play

Feather Play

Friday, July 24, 2015

Dog Portrait

We had a Judy Holley teach 
Dog Portraits
the other day!

We all worked on the same dog portrait
so we could learn the fusing technique...

What I LOVE is how very different each persons dog is!

Here's our dog show of bench puppies!
The dog on the left was starting to fall over, that's why his head is wonky...LOL!

So, I'm guessing I'm pretty predictable...
I sent that picture to my daughter and she guessed which one was mine 
RIGHT away!!!

Here's my dog...


I used the a black fabric that had stars on it for the eyes,
and why not use the stars! 
So my dog has stary eyes!

Here are the others close up...
The dog on the left is starting to fall over, that's why his head is wonky...

Aren't they great!!!

Go do a FUN something today!!!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina Clotfelter






No comments:

Post a Comment