Feather Play

Feather Play

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Row by Row anyone?

This is such a fun little project!

I caught wind of 
Row by Row last summer when I was at 
a guild teaching classes.
The lady I stayed with had several completed
and it just looked like a fun project
WITH A PURPOSE!

And...
what is that purpose?
to 
SUPPORT OUR LOCAL QUILT SHOPS!

If we don't shop there
and
support our local quilt shop...
WE WILL LOSE THEM!!!

So...
I'm doing my part...
here is my first ROW!!!


This is from
Quilt Among Friends
In 
Arlington, TX
A friend sent me the ones from there!
Isn't this too cute?
The kit came with most everything
fused and die cut!
Simple!
I did add an extra little duckie...
the one riding in the umbrella to the left.
This is only fused so far,
no details yet.
So CUTE!

GO SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL QUILT SHOP!!!

Stitch the pieces of life together...
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina Clotfelter

2 comments:

  1. Great class today! You are an awesome teacher! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elisabeth! I LOVE what I do! People like you make it easy!

    ReplyDelete