Feather Play

Feather Play

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Quilting Mini Hexagon 2

I GOT IT!
I GOT IT!!
I GOT IT!!!

For the most part anyway...
LOL!


Ignore the top right designs on the grey background fabric, please.
I just don't like how geometric it is!

The rest of it is spot on!

Each TEAL and Lavender star 
will be the same design on each point,
then the strips will be just inside the hexagon,
and there will be 6 different centers.

The PINK and Yellow star
 will be different!


As you can see,
The Yellow points will be straight lines,
and the pink hexagon has a cool design in it.
The grey background around this star
will also be different from the rest of the background.

This is it!

It ALL clicks for me!

(Make sure you go ALL the way to the end of this post...
I've added an updated photo)

So,
How do you decide what to quilt on your quilt?

This is a frequently asked question!

It HAS to please YOU!

You can quilt it ANY way YOU want!!!

Sometimes it tasks a little drawing 
(as I did here)
to figure out exactly what YOU like for your quilt.

Quilt your quilt the way YOU think it will look good!

ENJOY
the quilting process!

It's supposed to be FUN!!!


Here it is mostly drawn out!


WOOHOO!!!

I LIKE IT!

Let's quilt this thing!


Sew the pieces of life together.
It makes a BEAUTIFUL you!

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment