Feather Play

Feather Play

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I just HAVE to share...

Talk about taking time to have
a little 
FUN!!!

Oh my...
I needed to do a little 
FUN
something!!!

I have a friend visiting for a few days...
She brought a 
little project for us to do!

PAPER PIECING!!!
LOVE IT!!!

How cute is this?!
So,
we copied the pattern...
went shopping...
(in my stash!)
got sewing!

We had this done in just a few short hours!

We BOTH
liked this Batik for our background...
we both liked the orange...
but I had to change mine...
to PINK! 
Same fabric!
Different color solid...
they look so different!

Here is my friend's with the boarders!
SO PRETTY!!!

Here is mine with the boarders!

Same pattern!
Same background fabric!
Same FUN!

GO HAVE SOME 
FUN
THIS WEEK!!!!

Stitch the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina







No comments:

Post a Comment