Feather Play

Feather Play

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Crazy Quilt Villain

This is simply
TOO GOOD
NOT TO 
SHARE!!!!

So,
our daughter is engaged to be married...
her fiance is 
totally 
into video games and comic books!

He sent me 
a picture today of a
Batman comic book villain 
from 1940!

Crazy Quilt!
Gotta love that skirt!

Anybody remember him?
What kind of villain was he?
Good, I hope!

Then...
YES, it gets better!
He sends me a picture 
of a 2006 
Crazy Quilt!

He couldn't find a full picture of her...
Hmmm...
I don't think I want to see a full figure of her!
I'm taking a wild guess
in saying...
I'm pretty sure a
MAN
developed her!

Hmmm...
You think?

But,
I LOVE the
Crazy Quilt villains!

Let's keep being villains!!!
BLAHAHAHA!!!

HAD TO SHARE!!!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina Clotfelter


No comments:

Post a Comment