Feather Play

Feather Play

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Let's do a real thing...

 So far it's all been practice!

I KNOW it's necessary and the ONLY way to get to our goal...but I need something real here for a change!  AGAIN...on with the fabric on the frame...but...LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!!

Have you ever done Graffiti Quilting?

Here we go!



Started in the middle and just had fun adding designs!
Doesn't it look like an elephant?  LOL!



Now for the outside...
Thought I'd try something I haven't done before...
Kind of cool, right?


And, TA DA...
The completed 18" square.
You like it?
I think it's really cool!

So...off I go to do more practicing!  And finding ways to make practicing FUN!!!

More later...

Sew the pieces of life together!

They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!

Nina Clotfelter

www.ninaquilts.com
ninaclotfelter@gmail.com
follow me on Facebook & Instagram: Nina Clotfelter Quilts




No comments:

Post a Comment