Feather Play

Feather Play

Friday, August 7, 2015

I Just HAVE to Share...Continued!

AND...
The results are in!

(The first post on this little challenge
with my friend was on 6/9/15...
you might want to go back and read it 
so you remember what these results are from.)

I said I wouldn't post my finished project
until my friend finished hers.
Well...
She sent me her picture the other day!!!
YAY!
I've been dying to share this!
So, 
here's her completed challenge...
I love how she did the grid work in the boarder!
Great job!!!

Here's mine...

I decided to make my center darker by
 quilting circles in a dark blue thread.
Then...
the boarder was just simply FUN!
Of course I did feathers!
(I couldn't resist!)
LOL!

They each turned out 
FABULOUS!!!!
And they each turned out different!
This was such FUN!

Work with a friend on a challenge...
you'll be surprised how much fun it is!!!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!

Nina Clotfelter

No comments:

Post a Comment