Feather Play

Feather Play

Friday, November 22, 2019

What a STRANGE year...

What a STRANGE year!

I'll make this short!

I had been a caretaker for my Dad for 6.5 years...he passed August 6, 2018.
Eight months later....April 8, 2019, my Mom passed.
(They were divorced for 41 years...just saying...)

I became an educator for WonderFil Threads!
Our Daughter and family moved back to town, no longer 5 hours away...just 2 minutes away now!
Our Son is now Stateside, was in Japan for 2 years, engaged and getting married in February!

It's been emotional on many different levels, in many different ways.
I'm back to doing what I LOVE...TEACHING!
I'm booking teaching engagements into 2020 & 2021 now, and I'm super thrilled!!!
Teaching is what I was meant to do!!!

Sew the pieces of life together,
they make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!

Hope to see you soon!!!

Nina Clotfelter

No comments:

Post a Comment