Feather Play

Feather Play

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Galactic Bouqet Con't

Galactic Bouqet

Let's see how she came out...

As the thread painting continued, 
And the Bouqet continued to grow and bloom,
The fun was ENORMOUS!!!!

This project took SOOO many hours!
But it was SOOO worth it!

Here we go!....

Here the table and vase were added.
My daughter is terrific with colors and she chose teal for the vase.
it still needed something...
My husband suggested metallic thread...
I just so happened to have the matching metallic thread!

And the vase turned out BEAUTIFUL!
It's always a TEAM effort!

I'm sure you've noticed the 1/2" grid drawn on the background!
YES!  It's insane!
BUT...here we go!
(And let me just add...it's not usually recommened
to sell a machine half way through a project!
Yes, I sold my Tiara and bought Bernina Q20 and this point into this.)

A close up of the center of the Daisy...
Then crystals were added. 

And may I present to you...
The completed...
Galactial Bouqet

This was an amazingly fun thread painting project!

Thread painting can be anything you want it to be!
Branch out and try something new!

Just know that when you have 
an idea in your head...
It will most likely change as you work
on your project.
Listen to these award winning quilters...
each one says they didn't know exactly how 
the design would be in the end.

Trust your instinct!
Trust yourself!
GO FOR IT!!!!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!

Nina Clotfelter
www.ninaquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment