Feather Play

Feather Play

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Accuquilt Take 5 die quilt

Accuquilt Take 5 die quilt

Last week I showed you the pictures of the quilt 
I cut out with this new Take 5 die
I just ordered.



From each fabric you get 
1 - 8.5" square
1 - 8.5" x 4.5" rectangle
3 - 4.5" squares

These are the 12 fabrics I'm starting with.

I added the 4.5" quarter square triangle die,
and the 1.5" half square triangle die 
(but I don't have enough of these 1.5" to use!)

Since the Take 5 die cuts everything completely,
I made the 4.5" quarter square triangles first.


Now all the pieces can be put together
any way you choose!


Here are most of the blocks...
There are a few not photographed.


I got 18 blocks total.
I need 20 blocks!
I'll have to see if I can find more 
of any of these fabrics.
They were purchased last year...
but I do have the salvage edges.

I love how this quilt looks SO
much more complicated than it really is!

You'll see more when it gets all put together!
(Have to find more fabric first.)

Have fun using your die cutter!

sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!

Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment