Feather Play

Feather Play

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sample in the making...

I'm teaching next week in 
Abita Springs, LA
at
Sew This!

I'm so excited!

We scheduled a 
Beginning Free Motion Quilting class
on Domestic Machine
for 
October 21.
It sold out in 2 weeks!
Wow!

So...
we scheduled another one for the next day!

It SOLD OUT in 2 DAYS!

I don't know what to say!

When I say sold out...
there are 20 people in each class!

I'm speechless!
AND EXCITED!!!!!

For those of you who have taken classes from me...
you KNOW I'm a believer in samples!

We work on a fat quarter during class...
here is the one we'll work one at
Sew This!

I've quilted it in white thread... 

Here is the back!
 

It's not completed yet...
But I LOVE how it's turning out!

So, If you want to practice,
or warm up,
or just quilt something...
get a fat quarter,
make it a sandwich,
follow the lines,
and have FUN!

Great practice in control!!!

Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment