Feather Play

Feather Play

Monday, October 27, 2014

Hi!



I'm a quilter and instructor.  I LOVE traveling to teach and meet quilters everywhere!  Quilters are the most wonderful, generous, kind people God has blessed us with!  I LOVE being part of the quilting world!!!


I recently was in Birmingham, Alabama teaching a few workshops at the Birmingham Quilters Guild...

One workshop was THREAD PAINTING...
In this workshop I give each student a fat quarter with 3 flowers on it and they thread paint one, usually, in class. ( Some students get to a second flower.)
One of the ladies in this workshop has sent me a picture of her completed fat quarter...she added a few more flowers to it, leaves and stems, and has turned it into a BEAUTIFUL pillow!!!


                                                      GREAT JOB BECKY!!!
                                                          I'M SO PROUD!

I have to say a big THANK YOU to everyone in Birmingham Quilters Guild!!!  You are an amazing group of ladies!!!  And SUPER talented, too!!!  You made me feel welcome as if I knew each of you...THANK YOU for that!!!

I have to say the biggest THANK YOU to my hostess Vasha!!!  You are simply the best!!!  Your home cooked meals were scrumptious, and you are a wonderful new found friend!  THANK YOU!!! (And your sewing room was spotless...not nice!!! LOL!)

Be creative!
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment