Feather Play

Feather Play

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Galveston, Texas!

I was in Galveston, Texas recently.  I don't know what I expected, but it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I went to retreat with the quilt guild and had so much fun!!!  I LOVE retreats!!!  This was a four day retreat, on a wooded 55 acre lot nestled in a neighborhood...We would never have found it without the GPS!!!  I did a trunk show and demoed some free motion quilting techniques.  I stayed a few extra days with my friend Pat Bolton-Legg...and she showed me ALL around Galveston!  Thank you Pat!!!
Pat told me she thinks this is the most photographed house in the US...I can
see why!
We sat here and enjoyed listening to the water, cool breeze blowing, so relaxing!!!  I didn't want to leave!!!  Don't you just LOVE those rocks, and the water!!!
And the sunset was breathtaking on our way back to Pat's house!!!  Perfect ending to an amazing week in Galveston, Texas!!!  I hope to return soon!!!

Thank you Pat for all your hospitality!!!  You are a gracious hostess!!!

Be Creative!
Nina Clotfelter

No comments:

Post a Comment