Feather Play

Feather Play

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

2015 ACQG Challenge #2

Well...

It's been quit a day...

My cell phone totally died...
as in CRASHED and BURNED!!!!

And...

I LOST EVERYTHING!!!
ALL
pictures and contacts!!!

UGH!!!

Enough about my issues!!!!

The challenge was 
SO
much fun!!!

The competition was VERY TOUGH!!!!
EACH
quilt was absolutely
AMAZING!!!!!
The work everyone put in was 
FABULOUS!!!!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!

And the winners are...
only separated by one vote...

First place!
Crazy about Labrador Retrievers.
SO WELL deserved!!!!
Look at ALL the work she did to
share her LOVE of Labrador Retrievers!
I'm so proud of her work!!!
AND EXTREMELY happy for her!!!
You ROCK!!!!


Second Place!
Crazy about Cathedral Windows.
AGAIN an AMAZING job!
This quilt was like most traditional crazy quilts...heavy!


Third place!
Crazy about Feathers!
Yay!

I can tell you this really stretched me!
I did push the boundaries of crazy quilting some...
This is NOT traditional
crazy quilting!

Take a Challenge!
Think outside the box!


Sew the pieces of life together!
They make a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!!!

Nina Clotfelter 




No comments:

Post a Comment